YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS? THE LORD gave us this illustration about Job.
- He was rich and threw big parties.
- He pleased God.
- He was attacked by Satan.
- Tragedy struck and he lost everything.
- In it all, Job didn’t sin, and blessed God to boot.
- But then he lost his health and got stinking boils all over his body.
- His wife began to bug him and said, “Why don’t you just curse God and die.” Nice woman, huh?
- Job kept his mouth shut. Smart guy.
- Job, being human, teetered on the edge of despondency and said, “What I ALWAYS FEARED has finally happened.” There’s a lesson here.
- To top it off, his fair weather friend, Eliphaz, claimed he got a secret message from a spirit and Job’s hair stood on end (scared spitless). Of course it was bad news. They never bring good news.
- Job’s other friends also chimed in…
View original post 225 more words